Стать экспертом

Форум

Контакты

Пользователь:

Статус: Гость

Авторизация | Регистрация

Поиск по форуму 
Форумы Web-3 => Спорт => Велосипеды => anyone ever build a rickshaw?
Модераторы: oberoyromirezgetzelena

сортировать сообщения в обратном порядке
Автор Обычная тема  Тема: anyone ever build a rickshaw?
Отправлено: 27.04.2017 в 13:35     [ссылка на пост]
Hey everyone,

I had a crazy idea.
I want to build a rickshaw this summer so I can bring my dog out with me more often. I`m more or less car free except when it comes to hauling my pooch. He`s a Saint Bernard so conventional bikes are kinda out of the question and I think building/riding a rickshaw would be a lot of fun.

My buddy is a welder with access to all the equipment, and I want to do it out of recycled parts.

Here`s my question; should I build it in a classic rickshaw style or should I try to go recumbent?
I`ve never ridden or built a recumbent but from what I understand they are really good when it comes to power transfer.

once I figure that out and start making some plans, I`m sure I`ll be asking about gearing, tire size, and pretty much any and everything else but for right now I need to figure that first bit out.
Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-www.bikeforums.net/alt-bike-culture/400980-anyone-ever-build-rickshaw.html
-Smart Wearable Video Examples
johnwalker
John Walker
Статус: Пользователь
Профиль пользователя
Отправлено: 27.04.2017 в 17:32     [ссылка на пост]

guest (27.04.2017 в 13:35)
Hey everyone,

I had a crazy idea.

I want to build a rickshaw this summer so I can bring my dog out with me more often. I`m more or less car free except when it comes to hauling my pooch. He`s a Saint Bernard so conventional bikes are kinda out of the question and I think building/riding a rickshaw would be a lot of fun.

My buddy is a welder with access to all the equipment, and I want to do it out of recycled parts.

Here`s my question; should I build it in a classic rickshaw style or should I try to go recumbent?

I`ve never ridden or built a recumbent but from what I understand they are really good when it comes to power transfer.

once I figure that out and start making some plans, I`m sure I`ll be asking about gearing, tire size, and pretty much any and everything else but for right now I need to figure that first bit out.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

-www.bikeforums.net/alt-bike-culture/400980-anyone-ever-build-rickshaw.html][u]www.bikeforums.net/alt-bike-culture/400980-anyone-ever-build-rickshaw.html

-3D animated teaser video Examples